Monday, October 15, 2007

The Art of Suggestion

As I sit on a Monday evening preparing my mind to study like I never had. I started to think to my self on the events that took place today. The devil who knew I am weak implemented his art of suggestion to take me out of what God has for me. The art of suggestion needs to be dealt with and my interpretation of it is simple. He says things to take the focus off of our faith and what God promised, if we lean on him. Even a 37 year old man who has been to a physical hell on earth know that I can not yield to this. The devil will have me thinking my family and all those who know me is against me. Its hard not to recognize and listen to that suggestion that he offers, after all I am human. Satan knows this and God sends him to test us at all cost, so that he can get the glory. I must be on my game spiritually. The fight in me as come back, like back in the day when I was growing up. I was tested today and I think I passed when a unsolicited comment was made directly to me. I smiled and focused on what I was doing. After all they talked about Jesus too, so what makes me think it would not be done to me. I have officially taken my self out of the world as far as participating in things that are not good to me. I had to. If i didn't it would have been easy for me to loose my cool and said somethings that would have hurt this individuals feelings. If I am looking for forgiveness in a major way, so i will grant a unseen forgiveness that I am given. The reason being, before I can move on and become the man I desire to be, it has to start with me and being kind is something that the devil can not offer the art of suggestion to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home