Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Nature's Fury

Nature’s fury: Wow!

The old saying goes: When you think you have it bad someone has it worse. That statement is all too true in Louisiana and Mississippi. The Hurricane has devastated that area of the country. Lives lost and homes destroyed as people walk around in limbo trying to find food and what is left of shelter. The Dome housed thousands of people, but even that great structure suffered damaged from nature’s fury. Damn! What will those people do? How can we get them the things they need like food, clothes and water? I know southerners have a deep religious faith and right now where is Christ in this crisis?
Well I know. He’s there. Those people could have been dead from one of the fiercest elements known to man, wind and water. The looting has begun as people savage what they can to feed their families to survive. This has become the American Tsunami and I hope and pray that the celebrities that supported that Tsunami in Asia will do the same for their fellow Americans. Stay Tuned and keep praying

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've done a great job of putting into words what so many of us are feeling right now. I'm feeling very saddened by this right now. I had to turn off the news. I just feel so... can't even find the word.

Thanks for this post.

A friend in SC

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home