Thursday, February 23, 2006

Is sorry overrated?

Is Sorry over rated

I think the word sorry is overrated. The word sorry is a bail out for something we may have or may not have meant. The only person who really knows is the person distributing the apology. He or she knows if they are sincere or they have something to gain by having control over the person who is receiving the apology. I am guilty, I have said it more than I can count, yet I was sincere on every word. Nothing ever was held in the balance with the word sorry with me. If something was said it out of a reaction when a person wasn’t thinking straight and the person understands that it was the heat of the moment, the it may go over well. A lot of times it may get old but it’s the simplest term we have in the dictionary that I know of that will soothe a hostile mind. I have encounter most people do not know how to apologize and think that the world owes them something. Those types of folks are conceded and really have known conscience or care in the world for anyone but them selves. So now that I think about it maybe sorry isn’t so overrated because people will use at the drop of a dime. Little kids will use it to their parents and you know it’s sincere and genuine, until they become teenagers and men dogging women and women playing men. That’s when you should be cautious. Maybe that’s what it is. Sorry should be defined as a cautious word. Beware to whom you may use it to and for what, you just may find out that all apologies are accepted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home