Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A dream in metaphorical essence


Somebody wake me up and tell me this non-fiction is fiction. This is too real not to be fiction. Am I missing the importance of someone digging me for me? My non-fiction vibes with me on many levels as we build this unedited version of a novel. This novel I am speaking of is electric, setting the tone with every paragraph. I truly believe someday this can become a best seller in my private mind.In my dream this non-fiction contains lust love and respect but I have yet to really edit the inside of what I think the main source of it is. So Mr. Dream maker please stop fronting and surrender what is supposed to be real because I can’t reach out and touch my idea and cherish its few precious moments of the dream. I’m so close I can reach up and pull down an arm full of memories as long as the dream lives on and tells me it is non-fiction and continue to share the common bond of dictions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home